Data Storage Converter - Convert Bytes, Gigabytes, Terabytes, Exabytes and Everything In Between
This byte converter is sort of an upgrade from the old one you may be used to using. Realizing that the other one only converted four units, Bytes to Kilobytes to Megabytes to Gigabytes, that just was not big enough anymore. Terabytes are fast becoming the norm for storage needs. With the assistance from the crew over at unitconversion, this converter tool was born. By the way, if you are looking for any other kind of converter, unitconversion can convert anything into just about anything else. This data converter will convert anything from a bit to an Exabyte and everything in between. That should make it handy for a few years to come.
Use this data storage converter to convert every possible combination of data units. It is a handy tool if you need to know how much storage space will be required for just about any project you may be doing. For example;
- You need to know how much hard drive space you will need to fit your DVD collection on your computer. Just highlight the form of DVD you have and insert how many you want to convert then highlight gigabytes on the other side. The result is how much drive space would be needed to copy your DVD’s to your computer.
- In this example, you have 15 DVD's and you want to know how many Gigabytes of storage space you will need. The result is 15 DVD (1 layer, 1 side) = 70.5 gigabyte.
The data storage converter works with just about any possible combination of bits and bytes. Feel free to use the data storage converter for all your storage needs.
Was this info Useful? Share it with your friends!
Here are our most popular Hard Drive Management Reviews:
- Acronis True Image 2017 Review
- Take an Image of a hard Drive with Acronis True Image 2017
- Restore an Image or Files and Folders with True Image 2017
- Use Acronis True Image 2017 to Create a Bootable USB Drive Review
- How to Clone a Laptop Hard Drive with True Image 2017
- Acronis True Image 2016 Review
- Acronis True Image 2015 Review
- Create a Backup Scenario with True Image
- Use Acronis True Image to Clone a Failing Hard Drive
- Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Solutions
- Disk Doctors Drive Manager Review
Here are our most popular Online Backup Reviews:
- Review of Acronis True Image Cloud
- Carbonite Cloud Backup Review
- Review of the MyPC Backup Online Backup Service
- Review of the SugarSync Online Backup Service
- Review of the SOS Online Backup Service
- How Safe and Secure are Online Backup Solutions?
Here are our most popular PC Optimization Reviews:
- Review of The System Mechanic PC Optimization Program
- Review of the Uniblue Powersuite
- Review of the SpeedUpMyPC Computer Optimization Utility
- System Mechanic Video Reviews