RingCentral Office VoIP Service Review
RingCentral is a hassle free, instant on VoIP phone service for businesses that want a virtual business phone system to improve business productivity and deliver a professional telephone presence. RingCentral is a hosted business phone and fax system that combines virtual PBX with advanced voice and fax, features, reliable VoIP service with unlimited calling and IP phones.
RingCentral virtual PBX service gives you everything you would expect from a current, business-ready phone system, without the complicated setup and other hassles. With RingCentral, you can take your business communications to the next level by bringing together advanced messaging, call forwarding, voice and online fax features. RingCentral Office makes your business communications easy, reasonably priced and available from wherever your business may take you or your employees.
What is RingCentral Office?
RingCentral Office is a complete, hosted business phone and fax system. It combines a virtual PBX with advanced voice and fax features, reliable VoIP phone service with unlimited calling and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
Unlike expensive, conventional phone systems, RingCentral Office is developed and delivered as a service over the Internet, which means they manage the phone system and you use it. By eliminating the need for complex hardware, lengthy installation and technical expertise, you get the functionality and flexibility that your business needs.
The Features that are included with RingCentral Office
RingCentral Office delivers complete business functionality and a rich set of features you need for your office phone system. With everything from an auto-receptionist with a dial-by-name directory, voicemail with email delivery, integrated internet fax, call forwarding and more, you’ll get everything you need in one complete system with one low price.
New RingCentral Features and Improvements
Business SMS - A RingCentral Exclusive!
- Business SMS allows you to send professional text messages to colleagues, clients, and departments from your business number.
- Use your one business number for voice, fax and unlimited text messages.
- Send and receive 160-character messages to and from RingCentral extensions or 10-digit local numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients, and department groups. Recipients can reply via Business SMS or their native SMS.
- Business SMS works on your mobile devices
- Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- Remove unwanted calls with number blocking and create a spam blacklist.
- Receive push and email notifications of incoming messages.
RingCentral App for Salesforce.com
- The Salesforce app allows for seamless integration between your RingCentral phone system and Salesforce CRM.
- With simple click-to-dial from within Salesforce, you can spend more time selling or servicing customers and less time dialing.
- Save time by eliminating misdials.
- Work multiple call records in separate browser tabs.
- Easily collaborate within Salesforce using call records and RingCentral Softphone call management.
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing contact records which are automatically displayed.
- Take notes while on call - saved automatically.
Automatic Call Recording
- Easily enable automatic recordings for your inbound and outbound calls.
- With a few simple clicks, administrators can enable automatic recordings for one or multiple users.
- Quickly select recordings for incoming and/or outgoing calls.
- Playback or download recordings anytime
- Recorded calls are saved in call logs and can be played back anytime.
- Download individual or multiple recordings for review and playback.
- Use default or custom announcements for inbound calls.
- Emails are automatically sent to users enabled for automatic recordings.
RingCentral Conferencing Features
- RingCentral Conferencing allows unlimited conference calling anytime, from anywhere, with your own conference bridge.
- Each user gets their own host and participant access code so you and your team can hold conferences whenever you want.
- Host unlimited audio conferences
- Every user can host a conference, with up to 1000 attendees.
- Main conference number is available in US.
- In-country dial-in number is available for use in over 30 countries.
- Use your softphone or mobile phone (iPhone or Android) while on the go.
- Invite lets you send email invitations to participants with just one click.
- As a host, you can mute participants, get caller count, record conferences, and much more.
Setting up the RingCentral Office Hosted Phone System is Easy
There is no hardware to install or technical contractors needed for an onsite setup to start using your phone system. Once you have purchased RingCentral Office, it is instantly activated so you can immediately receive calls and customize your auto-receptionist, answering rules and virtual extensions from your online account. When your Linksys SPA-942 IP phones and Linksys Analog Telephone Adapters arrive in 5-7 business days, you simply plug them in and can begin making outbound calls. All hardware is preconfigured to suit your business needs.
RingCentral Plans and Pricing
See if your number is available or choose a new one here.
RingCentral Coupon Codes and Deals
RingCentral Office delivers everything you need for your small office phone system, with dedicated phone lines and integrated Internet fax. With "Plug & Ring" simplicity, it delivers a virtual PBX, VoIP phone service with unlimited local calling and faxing with voicemail, auto-receptionist, call forwarding and more. Call for more information about RingCentral Office: 877-801-4188
RingCentral Professional gives small businesses and mobile professionals a more professional image by combining toll free and local numbers with advanced call management features. Set up departments, assign extensions, record greetings, and manage how calls are handled for each extension. Track all incoming/outgoing calls and faxes online. Plans from $9.99/month.
RingCentral Fax includes a toll free or local number to send and receive faxes by email or in your RingCentral account. Send faxes from any application. Plans from $7.99/month; includes 500 pages every month. Free fax editing software included.
Was this info Useful? Share it with your friends!